Q2 : Who among the following Former F1 champion critically injured while skiing on 29th December 2013?
- Fernando Alonso
- Ayrton Senna
- Jenson Button
- Michael Schumacher
Q3 : Which Legendary Bengali actor hospitalized for respiratory tract infection on 29th December 2013?
- Suchitra Sen
- Rituparna Sengupta
- Indrani Dutta
- Payel Sarkar
Q4 : Who has been becomes the first Australian bowler to take 30 wickets or more in a series since 1995?
- Peter Siddle
- Mitchell Johnson
- Ryan Harris
- Nathan Lyon
Q5 : Which Country has banned a popular computer game, Battlefield 4 because it depicts a fictional coup in the country?
- New Zealand
Q6 : Who has been appointed as new Managing Director Corporate Banking of State Bank of India?
- Pradeep Kumar
- Lalit Jain
- Nitin Mehta
- Chetan Sharma
Q7 : A female suicide bomber killed at least 16 people and injured dozens at the main entrance of a railway station in-
- Sri Lanka
Q8 : Name the former Samajwadi Party leader who likely to join Aam Aadmi Party?
- Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Amar Singh
- Kamal Farooqui
- Raghuraj Pratap Singh
Q9 : Which Indian state police has registered an FIR against six Army officers for harassing a junior officer?
Q10 : Which cricketer becomes the third highest run getter in test matches?
- Jacus Kallis
- Greame Smith
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Michael Clarke
1. Spain:1000 years old vineyards discovered in Spain
2. Michael Schumacher:Former F1 champion Michael Schumacher critically injured while skiing
3. Suchitra Sen:Legendary Bengali actor Suchitra Sen hospitalized
4. Mitchell Johnson:Australia beat England by 8 wickets to win fourth test
5. China:China bans popular computer game for showing a coup
6. Pradeep Kumar:Pradeep Kumar appointed as MD Corporate Banking of State Bank of India
7. Russia:Suicide bomber kills at least 15 at southern Russian train station
8. Kamal Farooqui:Samajwadi Party leader Kamal Farooqui likely to join AAP
9. Rajasthan:FIR against 6 Army officers for harassment
10. Jacques Kallis:Jacques Kallis hits farewell ton to put South Africa in driver’s seat