Q2 : Which Company to hike car prices by up to Rs 20,000 from January?
- Tata Motors
- Maruti Suzuki
Q3 : Name the former AC Milan captain who under investigation in match-fixing?
- Stephan El Shaarawy
- Valter Birsa
- Alessandro Nesta
- Gennaro Gattuso
Q4 : Who has been won the Vasvik research award for 2011 in the category of women scientist?
- Lakshmi Kantam
- Arpita Mishra
- Sudipa Tiwari
- Manisha Jain
Q5 Which Indian movie in contention for the Best Feature Film, Original Score and Original songs in the 86th Academy Awards?
- Jawani Diwani: A Youthful Joyride
- Chennai Express
- Kamasutra 3D
- Grand Masti
Q6 : Which among the following country’s defender banned for 10 matches by FIFA?
Q7 : One dead, 17 injured in bomb blast in-
- Himachal Pradesh
Q8 : Who among the following American singer passes away at 87?
- Ray Price
- Faron Young
- Merle Haggard
- Willie Nelson
Q9 : Which bill passed by Rajya Sabha on 17th December 2013?
- The Coal Regulatory Authority Bill
- The Civil Aviation Authority of India Bill
- Jan Lokapal Bill
- The Judicial Appointments Commission Bill
Q10 : Which drug maker company stop paying doctors to promote drugs?
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Ranbaxy Laboratories
1. Uttar Pradesh:Uttar Pradesh declares public holiday on Charan Singh’s birth anniversary
2. Hyundai:Hyundai to hike prices by up to Rs 20,000 from January
3. Gennaro Gattuso:Former AC Milan captain Gennaro Gattuso under investigation in match-fixing
4. Lakshmi Kantam:IICT Director Lakshmi Kantam gets industrial award
5. Kamasutra 3D:Sherlyn Chopra’s Kamasutra 3D is in contention for Oscars
6. Croatia:FIFA bans Croatian defender Josip Simunic for 10 matches
7. Assam:One dead, 17 injured in bomb blast in Assam’s Dibrugarh
8. Ray Price:Country Singer Ray Price passes away at 87
9. Jan Lokapal Bill:Rajya Sabha clears Lokapal Bill; to be debated in Lok Sabha now
10. GlaxoSmithKline:GlaxoSmithKline to stop paying doctors to promote drugs