- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Vizag Steel
- Essar Group
- MECON Limited
Q2 : Which among the following country’s army defuses 65 bombs in Kandahar?
Q3 : Who among the following is the current chairman of Housing Development Finance Corporation?
- Anand Mahindra
- Deepak Parekh
- Uday Kotak
- K. V. Kamath
Q4 : Which player becomes the Number One bowler in Test Matches?
- Dale Steyn
- Umar Gul
- Vernon Philander
- Mitchell Johnson
Q5 : Who has been won the women’s title at Senior National Badminton Championships?
- P.V. Sindhu
- Saina Nehwal
- Ratchanok Intanon
- Ashwini Ponnappa
Q6 : Who has been named sexist person of the year 2013?
- Pharrell Williams
- Sunny Leone
- Paula Patton
- Robin Thicke
Q7 : Which among the following has been appointed as new governor of Manipur?
- Ajit Seth
- V K Duggal
- Shivraj Patil
- B. N. Srikrishna
Q8 : Which company won the India Pride Award for Excellence in Heavy Industries 2012-13?
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- GAIL Limited
- NTPC Limited
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Q9 : Name the AK47 assault rifle designer who has passes away at 94 on 23rd December 2013?
- Mikhail Kalashnikov
- Hugo Schmeisser
- Eugene Stoner
- John Browning
Q10 : Which bollywood actor granted bail in perjury case on 23rd December 2013?
- Manu Sharma
- Victor Bannerjee
- Shayan Munshi
- Sanjay Suri
1. Steel Authority of India Limited:SAIL wins PSE Excellence Award-2013 for CSR, sustainability
2. Afghanistan:Afghanistan army defuses 65 bombs in Kandahar
3. Deepak Parekh:HDFC Mutual Fund buys India’s oldest foreign fund
4. Vernon Philander:Vernon Philander is new No.1 Test bowler
5. P.V. Sindhu:Sindhu, Srikanth win titles in Nationals Championship
6. Robin Thicke:Robin Thicke named sexist of the year 2013
7. V K Duggal:Former home secretary V K Duggal appointed as new governor of Manipur
8. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited:BHEL wins India Pride Award for Excellence in Heavy Industries 2012-13
9. Mikhail Kalashnikov:AK47 assault rifle designer Kalashnikov dies at 94
10. Shayan Munshi:Bollywood actor Shayan Munshi granted bail in perjury case