Q2 : Which Bank reduces home loan rates by 0.25 percent on 24th December 2013?
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
Q3 : Name the World War II code breaker who gets royal pardon for gay conviction on 24th December 2013?
- Alan Turing
- Kurt Gödel
- Andrew Wiles
Q4 : Which country launches screening device to detect cervical cancer in early stages?
Q5 : How many athletes banned by Russian Weightlifting Federation for doping?
Q6 : Which country’s researchers developed a handheld food scanner that identifies what’s in your food?
- New Zealand
Q7 : Top Indian Mujahideen & SIMI activist Abu Faisal from-
Q8 : Who among the following country’s parliament is considering a proposal to pick another city as the nation’s capital?
Q9 : How many people killed in powerful bombing at Egypt Police Station?
Q10 : Which telecom operator company launches new tariffs and plans for 3G video calls?
1. Five:IPL auction on February 12, teams can retain five players
2. Kotak Mahindra Bank:Kotak Mahindra reduces home loan rates by 0.25 percent
3. Alan Turing:Alan Turing granted royal pardon for gay sex conviction
4. India:India launches Screening device to detect cervical cancer in early stages
5. Eight:Eight Russian athletes banned for doping
6. Canada:TellSpec hand-held scanner identifies what’s in your food
7. Madhya Pradesh:Madhya Pradesh ATS arrests top IM & SIMI activist Abu Faisal from MP
8. Iran:Iran parliament mulls changing country’s capital
9. Fifteen:Powerful Bombing at Egypt Police Station Kills 15
10. Aircel:Aircel launches new tariffs and plans for 3G video calls