2. India and US inked contract for six additional C-130J super Hercules aircraft, worth of 1.01 billion $ on 27 December 2013.
3. AAI has received TRAINAIR PLUS accreditation certificate and membership plaque by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).
4. US President, Barack Obama signed a two year bipartisan federal budget bill to avert the risk of shutdown of the Government in January 2014.
5. Arvind Kejriwal of Aam Aadmi Party has sworned in as the Chief Minister of Delhi. He has sworn in as the youngest Chief Minister of Delhi.
6. Tyler Armstrong became the youngest person to reach the summit of Aconcagua, the highest mountain of America.
7. Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt has been declared as a terrorist group by the ruling Government.
8. Microsoft India introduced Guardian, a new safety application on 26 December 2013 in Hyderabad.
9. China adopted a resolution that eases the one child policy of the country. The resolution was passed by the standing committee of the NPC.
10.United Nations has ordered to cut staff and budget under the pressure from member states to reduce spending as governments suffer from financial strains.
11. Farooq Sheikh, the Bollywood actor died due to heart attack in Dubai. He won 2010 National Film Award for best supporting actor in Lahore.