2. Union Finance minister told the regulators to implement FSLRC report.
3. Sushil Kumar has received eight acres of land by the Haryana Government for setting up his academy at the Motilal Nehru School of Sports in Sonepat.
4. Ashraf Jehan, first female judge sworn-in at Pakistan’s national sharia court which hears cases under the Islamic legislation
5. Devendra Kumar Pathak has been appointed as the Special DG, Border Security Force (BSF). He was serving as the Special DG, CRPF.
6. FIPB has approved the proposal of Vodafone to acquire the shares from Ajay Piramal and Analjit Singh for over 10000 crore rupees.
7. China has banned it officials from smoking in public places.
8. 8TH Financial Stability Report (FSR) released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
9. Indonesian Government announced to build new sanctuary to save World’s rarest Javan Rhinos.
10. Light Combat Aircraft (LAC) Tejas team set new record of flying 500 sorties in 2013.
11. CII’s Business Confidence Index revealed signs of economic turnaround with downside risks.
12. 32 persons killed and five injured in a bus accident in Phetachbun in Thailand.
13. Bomb Blast rocked the Russian city of Volgograd ahead of the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014.
14. International Petroleum Conference 2014 (PETROTECH 2014) to be held in New Delhi in January 2014.
15. Serena Williams won the Female Athlete of the Year award and LeBron James won the Male Athlete of the Year award announced by the Associated Press.
16. The study conducted by Duke University showed that Chiranjeevi Yojana didn’t increased probability of institutional child delivery.
17. Chandra Kant Birla resigned from the directorial post of Hindustan Motors amidst the increasing losses of the HM.
18. Sashi Tharoor named PETA’s Person of the Year for taking steps to advance animal protection
19. The NSSO data showed that JNNURM scheme improved key indicators of urban life in India
20. Five new ministers took the path of the office in the Cabinet of the Afghan President Hamid Karzai.
21. Anurag Bhushan took charge as the Dubai Consul General of India.